wood floor vents, wood floor registers, floor vent, floor register, baseboard vents, baseboard diffusers, toekick floor vents
Wood floor vents
  Flush mount floor registers
  Self rimming floor vents
  Baseboard diffusers
  Heating floor vents
Wood wall vents
  Side wall vents
  Cold air return vents
  Wood air vents
  Wood wall vents
  Wood air grills
  Wood air registers
  Wood wall registers
  Round air diffusers
Wood gable vents
  Round gable vents
  Half round gable vents
  Square gable vents
  Rectangle gable vents
  Diamond gable vents
  Triangle gable vents
  Right triangle gable vents
  Five side gable vents
  Tombstone gable vents
  Oval gable vents
  Octagonal gable vents

What is the difference between a grille and a register?


What is the difference between a grille and a register?
A register is a complete unit with a cast iron louver attached to allow control over the flow of air. If you don't see an air register in the size you need simply combine a louver assembly and grille to create your own custom register.

    What do you mean when it says with holes or without holes?  
The reference to holes refers to the screw holes for mounting the grille. When installing into a wall or ceiling you need screw holes, while with a floor application it's your preference. Many customers use screw holes when installing on carpet because the carpet is often too thick and the lip of the grille doesn't catch in the opening. Other customers use screw holes to prevent children from lifting the grille out of the opening.
    If the inside measurement says 10"x 4" do I cut my hole 10"x 4"?  
    Yes. If the inside measurement on the grille you're looking at is listed as 10"x 4" you can cut your hole 10"x 4" and the lip will fit into your opening. For more information about measuring please see our "How to Measure" page.  
Manufacturer of floor vents, supplier of wood vents, exporter of air vents, floor registers sources
Copyright 2009-2014, Welland Industries LLC. All rights reserved.
Facebook Twitter google plus